segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2012

Cradle of Filth: capa de "The Manticore And Other Horrors"


Agendado para o dia 30 de outubro o décimo disco "The Manticore And Other Horrors" dos ingleses do Cradle of Filth, será lançado pela Nuclear Blast e a capa pode ser vista abaixo:
Cradle of Filth: capa de "The Manticore And Other Horrors"

Alguns títulos das músicas incluem: "Manticore", "Illicitus", "Pallid Reflection", "For Your Vulgar Delectation", "Frost On Her Pillow" e "The Abhorrent and Siding With The Titans".


Fonte: Whiplash

Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comentários:

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming
from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking at your web page again.

Also visit my webpage ... Lifestyle Liberation Blueprint

Postar um comentário

Redes Sociais

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More